When you’re single, Christmas can be a lonely time. It’s especially difficult to figure out what festive photos to send in your Christmas cards or to post on social media. We’ve collected 20 of the best single Christmas card pictures to give you some Christmas card ideas.
1. Who says you can’t have the fancy Christmas photo session when you’re single? The pizza is what really makes this Christmas card special.
2. Bridget is a single Christmas card legend. This clever photo shows the many faces of a solo Christmas.
3. If you’re tired of seeing your friends cuddle their babies in those Christmas photos, you could always try hugging a chicken.
4. If you don’t want to be alone in your single Christmas card, you could always let your cat in on the fun.
5. The reindeer sweater is really what makes this Christmas card photo special.
6. There are some moments that any single person can associate with. If you don’t want to be the star of your Christmas card, you could always let the glass of wine steal the show.
7. If you’re surrounded by family members who are going through milestones in their lives, you might just need to make your own statement.
8. Cute dogs in Christmas sweaters are always a favorite for your single Christmas cards.
9. You could also feature your favorite sporting equipment in your seasonal greetings like Amy.
10. If you’re looking for unique Christmas card ideas, you could always pose with your favorite motorcycle and some festive lights.
11. Bridget’s back with a solo Christmas card pays tribute to one staple of the single person’s Christmas: a bottle of wine.
12. This photoshopped beauty shows that you can create your own fun during your holiday photo shoot.
13. If you’re not shy about sharing your true feelings about being single during the holidays, you could be brutally honest like Brad.
14. One of the great Christmas card ideas for single people is to make good use of your holiday decorations for your holiday greetings.
15. If you don’t want to admit to your extended family that you’re still single, you could always take this creative approach to your Christmas cards.
16. This single Christmas card makes good use of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, a box of chocolate and a bottle of wine.
17. This cat does not seem thrilled to be in this photo but this is one of the most creative Christmas card ideas for single people.
18. In your seasonal greetings, you could choose to own the fact that you’re single with pride.
19. If your family is four-legged, you could steal this Christmas card idea. You might want to leave the baby doll at home.
20. The Christmas lights make this a festive single Christmas card.