Do you have a box of tissues handy? If not, you might want to grab one.
Redditor outside69 recently asked the Broadway subreddit, "What song always brings the tears?" And we've compiled the list—along with some of our own favorites added, too.
Check them all out, have a good cry, then be sure to let us know below in the comment section if we missed any of your go-tos for a good, musical theatre cry.
1. "I'll Cover You" from Rent
2. "She Used to Be Mine" from Waitress
3. "No One Is Alone" from Into the Woods
4. "He's My Boy" from Everybody's Talking About Jamie
5. "Sonya Alone" by Great Comet
6. "People Like Us" from LaChiusa's The Wild Party
7. "Words Fail" from Dear Evan Hansen
8. "Move On" from Sunday in the Park With George
9. "I'm the One (Reprise)" from Next to Normal
10. "You'll Never Walk Alone" from Carousel